I'm having an issue with Exchange only it seems.
I can send new emails from my exchange account without issue but when I reply to an email and hit send it stays in my outbox.
This is an annoying problem that I'd not noticed until after the Web-OS 1.4 update
I've tried the following things.
1) I try to refresh the outbox when the email is stuck and nothing happens, I try to send and receive via the Inbox refresh button and it stays in outbox still.
2) I've adjusted my exchange password to an incorrect one so I get a login error and then added the correct password and then it sent them. This only worked once. And realistically I shouldnt have to manipulate my password everytime i want to reply to an email
3) I've removed all email patches and it still wont send.
4) I've deleted the exchange account and re added it and the same issues persist.
5) I've pulled the battery and thats not fixed it, I've restarted Luna and done full shut downs and restarts and nothing.
The problem seems to be persistent since 1.4. I've only got 1 email patch installed currently from Preware - Mimic Outlook 2007 formatting. Also this does not seem to be happening with my Yahoo POP server.
Any ideas on how to fix? The emails will eventually send but not for 5 or 6 hours later generally. There are no attachments in these emails either.