1.    #1  
    Hello, I was able to add my Yahoo contacts into my Pre but now since then I've added new contacts from my phone. It doesn't sync back into Yahoo. Is it only a one way sync? Thanks.
    is the default contacts account set to yahoo?
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Unless you make Yahoo your "Default Account" you only get one way sync. You can change that in the Contacts preferences.

This is one stupid thing about Synergy. I don't know why they don't let you have two way since with multiple accounts. In fact, the default should be to sync with with primary accounts -- you should be able to merge them all. I think we are going to have confused people until this is fixed.
    on sprint there is two way sync with yahoo contacts, but on yahoo it's only one way- yahoo to phone but not vice versa
  5.    #5  
    I tried changing my default accont to Yahoo but doesn't give me that option. Also my Palm profile says I only have 11 contacts when my actual address book has well over 80 contacts.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    on sprint there is two way sync with yahoo contacts, but on yahoo it's only one way- yahoo to phone but not vice versa
    Could you expand on this? I'm on sprint, so what can I do for the two way sync?
    I just checked the Palm website and the following appears with regard to Synergy...

Yahoo!
    ■Email on your phone syncs with Yahoo!
    ■Contacts from Yahoo! appear on your phone. Note: One-way sync. Contacts from Yahoo! appear on your phone, but you can't make changes on your phone.
    ■Calendar events on your phone sync with Yahoo!
    ■Tasks are backed up to your Palm profileš
    ■Notes are backed up to your Palm profileš

It appears that true two-way sync with Yahoo! isn't there yet.

MDsmartphone, do you know otherwise?
    I learned this the hard way myself with a couple Yahoo (AT&T) accounts. As the others have said, there is only one-way syncing for Yahoo contacts (account to phone.. but not phone to account)