Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Has anyone seen the issue with Exchange 2007 where you cannot forward or reply to emails? The emails just sent in my Outbox, forever. They will not send. I have no problems writing new emails to people or searching through the company exchange directory, calendar events,etc.

The only thing I can think, is that I had the issue where when I set up exchange the first time, I had the blank folders. I figured I could work around the issue by setting up the account again, but I left the domain blank; everything started working, but I do have this weird (and major) issue. can anyone help? Thanks!
    My Programs: TipIt(TipCalc), FillUps
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Yes, I'm having the same issues. Can't remember which update, but an update broke my ability to sync my outlook calender, contacts, and perform global search.

Since that update, I always have to manually setup my exchange account. And from what I've noticed, if you have to manually setup your account you can't reply, forward, sync contacts and calenders from your phone.

I hope Palm get this fix.
  3. dbo
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Yes - I've seen the same thing since 1.4. My replies seem to sit in my outbox forever.

I've tried setting the sync time to manual but its not worked, tried deleting the account and re-adding it and it also has not worked. Tried pulling the battery and nothing.. Not sure what to do as its only affecting my EAS 2007 account that I use for work and not Yahoo.. Although the Exchange emails are much more important than any yahoo emails as my pre is used for work. Its a very frustrating issue.

Running web-os 1.4 with email patch - mimic outlook 2007

dbo
    Last edited by dbo; 03/16/2010 at 03:07 PM.
    verify that your incoming mail server is correct. Also because of Outlook 2007 new push features, your IT administrator may have to re-enable the Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) email policy for your email account.
  5. dbo
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I've verified my Incoming Mail Server is correct. I still receive all my emails and my calendar and contacts sync without issue. There is just a severe lag when replying or forwarding email from my pre. If it sends at all its generally hours after the email is replied to. They just love to hang out in the outbox for some reason.
  6. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Had same problem, removed mimic outlook patch, and problem went away.