1. kbw
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Ive been trying to add my work schedule which is in the form of an excell spreadsheet to the calendar on the pre with no luck. I was wondering if this is even possible.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I don't know of any way to directly import a calendar into the Palm profile. However, it's not too hard to import a calendar into Google Calendar (see www_google_com/support/calendar/bin/answer.py?answer=83126) which can sync with the Pre.
    No, but you can link EAS to the Pre in the email account section. Left upper corner, add new account, tap POP, select Exchange, put in the info you need.
  4. kbw
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    ive tried google but it has a problem with the excel file. it gives me an error when i try to import it...
    will an exchange account auto add the excel calendar dates?
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    You would have to save your .xls file as .csv and then import. And have to ensure that the columns are labeled.

I'm pretty sure you'd have to do the same thing (import a .csv file) into an exchange server if you don't have the data already in EAS in a caledar format.
  6. kbw
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by comwom View Post
    You would have to save your .xls file as .csv and then import. And have to ensure that the columns are labeled.
    Labled how?
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    For Outlook, it appears to be "Subject, Start Date, Start Time,End Date,End Time,All day event,Reminder on/off" Description and Location are columns P and Q.
  8. kbw
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    thx. ill try that
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    My calendar at work synced with my Pre calendar once I set up my exchange account on the phone. Does yours not do this?