1.    #1  
    I need iTunes 9.0.1 to Media sync. I know some will say to use something else or whatever but I do not wish to use something else. Im already synced with iTunes and yesterday someone updated my iTunes. Can someone give me a link to download it? Thanks.
    Gustavo Guillen
    Cinnabar Corporation - Cinnabar Custom Computers - Cinnabar Computer Repairs
    Sprint Palm Pre August 2009 - July 2011
    HP TouchPad 32GB Since July 2011
    Sprint HTC EVO 3D Since July 2011

My contributions to PreCentral:
    INCREASE The SPEED of your EVDO Connection!
    What about this program called: the missing sync
    Not trying to be rude.... I do not believe we can post links. I just did a google search for "download itunes 9.0.1 and several sites pulled this up.

good luck
    There are several posts that have covered this...

Here one with the links down the page a few posts:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...unes-sync.html
  5.    #5  
    You can post links, just not to inappropriate content such as bad language or images, ect. Also you cannot post links to illegal content such as ROM's for VBA.
    Gustavo Guillen

6.    #6  
    i do not wish to use the missing sync
    Gustavo Guillen

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabarcorp View Post
    You can post links, just not to inappropriate content such as bad language or images, ect. Also you cannot post links to illegal content such as ROM's for VBA.

iTunes 9.0.1 Download for Windows & Mac [Direct Download Link]
    Here is the link... you need to use a 9.01 or older for your Pre to work with iTunes... I'm syncing my Pre with iTunes and it's awesome!

Old Version of iTunes 9.0.1 Download - OldApps.com
    Can you also sync PIM (contacts, calendar, memos & task) ??? Using MS Outlook???
    Quote Originally Posted by chestvrg View Post
    Can you also sync PIM (contacts, calendar, memos & task) ??? Using MS Outlook???

Geez... he doesn't want the program. He just wants to use iTunes for sync'ing music... do you own stock in The Missing Sync or something?
    No, not at all it was just a question.

The thing is that I got a Pre+ from Verizon but returned it b/c it doesn't bring any sync software like the Pro's ms active sync software and it just hurt my pockets having to pay an additional $39.99 (missing sync) to have the Pre do a simple thing almost any smartphone does now a days (sync)
  12.    #12  
    when I downloaded the iTunes 9.0.1 it installed as 9.0.1.8.

Is this correct?
    Gustavo Guillen

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabarcorp View Post
    when I downloaded the iTunes 9.0.1 it installed as 9.0.1.8.

Is this correct?
    yes I have itunes 9.0.1.8 on my mac and am able to sync with the pre 1.4 just fine.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Doubletwist, Free Download and picks up all your Itune Playlists, so you can update Itunes all you want and still sync to the Pre.
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Moegumby View Post
    Doubletwist, Free Download and picks up all your Itune Playlists, so you can update Itunes all you want and still sync to the Pre.
    The problem with DoubleTwist is that the playlists aren't live. The content I want most is podcasts which update constantly in iTunes, but in order for those changes to reflect in DoubleTwist I need to resync playlists and it takes forever. The inconvenience has me simply not using my Pre for music anymore and it's a shame.

iTunes rarely updates and Palm knows all the hooks required to keep up with Apple's blocking so I really wish Palm would have continued in patching the iTunes sync because despite all the hate out here, i know several people who found it important.