1.    #1  
    Hi, this is my first post, but I've been a longtime reader/visitor of PreCentral and the forums.

I was wondering, does anyone know of a way to import just the images of contacts from Facebook? I like to see pictures of incoming callers (and this is also useful for a phonebook app like TouchConnect which shows you little icons of your favorite contacts), but don't want to have to manually take a picture of each of them!

I noticed when I recently downloaded the updated Facebook app and logged in, it naturally adds your facebook account to your contacts. I removed the FB account from my Contacts preferences, but notice that sometimes I see FB images for some of my contacts randomly but not consistently. Is there a way to have my phonebook pick up the images of existing contacts and then drop the FB-only contacts?

Any response would be much appreciated!

~DaDueler
    You'll have to assign pics to whichever contacts you want a picture to be displayed when communicating with that particular contact/contacts.

Contacts app > Pick a contact > Edit > tap on the small square to right of "Job Title" > that opens pictures app > Assign a pic.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Depends on how many you have, but a good workaround is taking the profile pic frm the Facebook Palm App and taking a screen shot.