1.    #1  
    My previous employer has disabled my ActiveSync to my Palm Pre but was nice enough to export my contacts and calendar items to two separate PST files, which can be loaded into my Outlook 2007.

However, I can't figure out a way to import them into my Palm Pre. The Migration Assistant couldn't find the data to migrate.

Ideally, I want to be able to manage my contacts/calendar items through my Gmail account, which has real-time Push-mail feature.

Any help is appreciated! Currently I am missing all my contacts that were previously on the Exchange server!
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth28la View Post
    My previous employer has disabled my ActiveSync to my Palm Pre but was nice enough to export my contacts and calendar items to two separate PST files, which can be loaded into my Outlook 2007.

However, I can't figure out a way to import them into my Palm Pre. The Migration Assistant couldn't find the data to migrate.

Ideally, I want to be able to manage my contacts/calendar items through my Gmail account, which has real-time Push-mail feature.

Any help is appreciated! Currently I am missing all my contacts that were previously on the Exchange server!
    import the pst file into outlook and than use the migration assistant
    Why don't you set up your gmail in outlook and then import your pst's into that account? Gmail uses imap so you should be able to sync all of your information this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    Why don't you set up your gmail in outlook and then import your pst's into that account? Gmail uses imap so you should be able to sync all of your information this way.
    either way he needs the info in outlook first... import the pst file into outlook than do what you want from there
    You can import the .pst file into Outlook, then export the contacts as a .csv file an import that into Googgle contacts. I don't think there is an import for Google calendar, so you could use a trial of CompanionLink to get it into Google. CL would also work for contact import. It's a nice program.
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    You can import the .pst file into Outlook, then export the contacts as a .csv file an import that into Googgle contacts.
    I did exactly that when I got my Pre. Worked perfectly.
    If you decide you want to continue to sync your Outlook info with your Pre, consider Chapura's Pocket Mirror. It is an expensive app, but it just works. It syncs contacts, calendar, tasks, and memos, and it creates more powerful task and memo apps on the Pre.

Sync is only over Wifi, while in the vicinity of your Outlook network.
    - Alan
    Palm III, Palm Vx, Palm TX, Palm Pre (Sprint), Palm Pre3(AT&T/ebay)