1.    #1  
    I have 5 Gmail IMAP accounts. Before they would sync perfectly to show the history for 1 day but now will not sync at all.

is this a bug in the 1.4 download?

Any ideas why this is now happening and what I can do to correct it?

Thank you.
    Global Posts
    1,714 Global Posts
    Try a battery pull. If that doesn't work try deleting your email accounts andd readd them.
    I was having a simillar problem, and deleted my mail account and re-added it, but now I can't re-add my old settings. For more details, click here.
    I was having a simillar problem, and deleted my mail account and re-added it, but now I can't re-add my old settings. For more details, click here.
  5.    #5  
    Thank you but I already tried that and also deleting the accounts then re-entering them again. Neither one helped resolve the problem.
  6.    #6  
    I had to reload the webOS 1.4 update. Everything works find now.
  7.    #7  
    Even though I reinstalled the 1.4 update like the Palm rep suggested, my 5 Gmail IMAP email accounts still won't sync properly. It seemed to work fine after reinstalling 1.4 like they instructed but then stopped.

My setting is to show 1 day worth of history but it still shows cumulative emails received from several days back.

Removing the battery as a cure does not work either. I was not having this issue prior to the latest update.

I'll call Palm again but was hoping somebody out there has this problem and knows what I should do to straighten it out.

Thank you.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    This stinks. I hope someone figures this out. I can't sync my Yahoo email (IMAP, sbcglobal) get a Invalid security token error. I've tried everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by papazoo View Post
    This stinks. I hope someone figures this out. I can't sync my Yahoo email (IMAP, sbcglobal) get a Invalid security token error. I've tried everything.
    If I help you will you get me tickets to the sold out Columbus, OH PASSION PIT concert?
  10.    #10  
    I finally figured out my update problem:

Every few days I must set sync to update 3 days of email history, after that syncs then reset to 1 day of history and sync again.

it's not the ideal solution but will have to do until Palm figures out the glitch.