Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    I've searched, I've scoured and, it seems, I'm stumped.

I picked up the pre plus yesterday (lost storm) and love the phone but, after the initial data transfer, I cannot update my outlook info and, given my job, that calendar changes constantly. I don't use wifi in the office, only connecting via usb.

I've found companionlink and tried it. now I have dupes of my appointments and the things on my pre plus don't move back to outlook so all appointments and whatnot entered into the phone need to be manually added to outlook.

I saw someone mention microsoft activesync.

Does activesync work?
    Are there any alternatives for usb syncing or am I going to be bringing the pre back to verizon when I meet the dude who found my storm?

any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated. I'd hate to give up the phone but this is a dealbreaker for me.

thanks in advance
    I actually had to do a work around since my company will only support Blackberry's. Google has a program for google calendar that syncs with outlook on your desktop and puts it on google calendar online then I add google calendar to the calendar on my phone. It seems to be alot just to get that but it works and once its setup I dont even think about it.
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    trying that now. it seems as if I have to manually sync to get the info onto the phone and, if I'm correct, the phone changes will sync to google's calendar but not to my outlook. Is that correct.
    I have mine set for a two way sync so if anything I do on my phone goes to my outlook and anything on my outlook goes to the phone. I also have the google sync to update every ten minutes. I'm not sure how often the calendar on my phone syncs but I haven't had to do it manually.
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    I seem to have it working now. much appreciated.