Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mines not either!
    What kind of changes are we talking about? It's always been my experience that if the event's day or time changes, that it'll update on the Pre, but if the description or anything else changes, it won't be updated on the Pre.

This has been the case from day 1, as far as I can remember, unfortunately.
    I am having the same problem. If a change is made on Google it will not change or update on the Pre end. Even after I hit sync accounts. Help. Very frustrating.
    I noticed the same thing today. My Google calendar changes would not sync back until I made a change on the Pre. Then almost immediately my changes from Google showed up. Does it always work like this? I've only had my Pre a week.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Stopped using google calendar a few months ago and erased all the accounts from my phone. Today on my computer i created a brand new google account, set up a calendar, and added dozens of new events. Added the account in my pre, sync, and NOTHING is synching over to my phone.

Tried it the other way...added an event on the phone. That works. The event shows up in my google calendar just fine. But can't get ANYTHING from google onto my phone.

Been playing around with it and tried some of the random fixes mentioned (such as airplane mode on/off) but nothing is working. Does anyone out there have any solid REASON and/or FIX???
    ok.. so i got it to sync ok but why does nothing show in the month view? It only displays all day events in daily or weekly view. Is there something I did wrong or is thee a patch to enable all day events in monthly view?
    I am very frustrated with this whole cloud thing. Wife lost off her contacts after getting a replacement pre. I even manually backed up before switching phones. Now Google calendar problems. I missed an appointment because of it. If a change is made in Google our Pre's are NOT being updated with the change. Google on the computers are correct, but the Pre's still show the wrong information. I hate the old "delete accounts and start over" thing. Wishes for the days of just pluging my BB in and syncing with Outlook. Tasks, memos, contacts, dates never got lost or messed up. Plus I didn't have to buy a third party software.
    I am now having issues as well.

I had to doctor my phone, and when I synced all my accounts back to my Pre, my Calendar isn't working correctly. I can add items from my Pre, and they no longer show up on Google (unless I select sync now on the Pre) Items added in Google do NOT appear on my Pre unless I select sync now from my Pre. Prior to the doctor everything worked fine. Any changes made from my Pre or from Google would sync within 1 minute.

I've deleted/added accounts back and forth but nothing seems to get the sync working.

Anyone find out a fix yet?
    --update--

After about 8 hours of messing around, and deleting/re-adding accounts I think I finally figured out how to get the syncing back.... but you may not like it.

I ended up doing a partial erase on my Pre. I was having issues with sending MMS after a doctor visit so I did the partial erase and that fixed my MMS issues... but I also discovered that after I did that my syncing to Google Calendar was working again... it is a bit slow right now, but it seems to be speeding up as far as the time goes between adding on google and it showing up on my phone / adding events on my phone and them showing up on google.

So long story short.. a partial erase may fix your issues (it did for me - at least for now)

But I also wasn't having any issues with syncing until I doctored my phone
    I'm on 1.4.1.1 and Pre -> Google is working perfectly.
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarEclipse View Post
    I noticed the same thing today. My Google calendar changes would not sync back until I made a change on the Pre. Then almost immediately my changes from Google showed up. Does it always work like this? I've only had my Pre a week.

This is how my Pre - Google calendar is reacting also. I hope HP/Palm can get control of this. Yahoo Calendar doesnt work any better.
    I hate having to double check my schedule with my wife and her paper calendar.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12