Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    We have about 10 Pre's in our company now and while a couple have had calendar sync issues I can normally remove the exchange account from the phone and add it back and everything will reappear. Well I have a user now with this issue and that is not fixing it.

He started having this issue last week where he was missing the majority of his calendar events on his phone but they were fine in Outlook. He decided to wait for version 1.4 to come out to see if that would fix the problem and it did not. I got his phone and called Sprint Monday, they had me do a hard reset and it did not make any difference. I called Sprint again today and they looked at the notes from Monday then transferred me to Palm tech support.

Palm tech support had me mess with the network time and network time zone, reset the phone and remove the account and add it back but it still did not work. I was about to be transferred to level 3 support when I was disconnected and had to call back. They wanted me to add this users account to another Pre and then add my account to his Pre. My account on his phone worked fine, all of my events were on his phone. I added his account to my phone and still the same problem, none of his events were shown on my phone either.

They finally said that there is not much else they can do. They suggested I remove all of his calender events from Outlook to start with a clean calendar then test the phone so that is where I am now. They took my name and number and said if they find anything out about this problem they will call me back but I don't foresee that happening.

Has anyone else found a fix for this calendar sync issue with Outlook? I see people online with this issue pretty regularly but no one knows why.
    Sounds to me like it's his Exchange account, not the phone, since you were able to successfully put your account on his phone.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    This ended up being a corrupt calendar event in his Outlook calendar. I ended up exporting his Outlook calendar to a pst and then ran it through a third party pst file recovery program because scanpst did not fix it. After that I imported his events back to his calendar and everything now syncs fine.