1.    #1  
    I get a lot of email, and I don't act on all of it through my phone. When I open Outlook and get my POP email it is removed from my providers server.

The Pre syncs and only get new mail, but doesn't seem to check if the older mail has been removed. Is there a way for it to only show what is on the providers server?
    Go with IMAP instead of POP.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by spiff_5 View Post
    I get a lot of email, and I don't act on all of it through my phone. When I open Outlook and get my POP email it is removed from my providers server.

The Pre syncs and only get new mail, but doesn't seem to check if the older mail has been removed. Is there a way for it to only show what is on the providers server?
    Yep. Do what ryleyinstl has stated. Your Pre is following the Post Office Protocol perfectly.
    Under my pop settings when I turn sync server to device once the emails are downloaded via my desktop they are removed from my device. The bad part about that is if you wanted to keep an email on your phone you would have to move it to a different folder.