1.    #1  
    I am having a weird issue with my contacts that I can't figure out why it is occurring or what is causing it.

I recently (two days ago) deleted a contact out of my phone, but when I get a call from the person from that number the contact information still exists in my phone - the name, and picture for the contact are still displayed when the call comes in.

I have verified that the name and number are not linked to any other profile on the phone and that the deletion did actually occur in my google account that the contact was synced to. I have rebooted the phone a couple of times, so I assume that any "re-index" of the contacts the phone needed to do would have been done by now.

I am able to recreate this issue with a just deleted contact as well, so it doesn't appear to be a one-time fluke.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be the problem, and how to fix it.
    Which WebOS version are you using? Which carrier? Is this contact a Facebook contact? Where are you deleting your contact (Google on your PC or from your phone)?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  3.    #3  
    I am running WebOS 1.4 on a Sprint Pre. No, this isn't a Facebook contact it is a regular contact that I had synced to Google.

I deleted the contact from the phone. The contact doesn't show up on my Google contacts page any longer, so I can't understand why the phone is still seeing it.