Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Just had an online chat with Palm support. He referred me to this page on Palm's site. I sent to our IT
    guy to review and - hopefully - fix. Let you all know if this is the solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryandye View Post
    Just had an online chat with Palm support. He referred me to this page on Palm's site. I sent to our IT
    guy to review and - hopefully - fix. Let you all know if this is the solution.
    That page is for WebOS 1.2. The information doesn't apply for newer versions.
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kresom View Post
    Same here. I'm afraid I'll have to doctor my Pre back to 1.3.5.2 since email is crucial for me
    I even tested email with another piece of hardware, but I got the same result. I gave up and doctored my Pre back to 1.3.5.2

Kreso
    I doctored my Pre again, first back to 1.2 Sprint version to erease all of the data and than back to 1.4 GSM O2 version and now its much better. I doesn't work all the time perfectly but push works most of the time (Gmail and EAS)... For me it's a first success...
    Just out of curiosity to all that have experienced this, are you operating the phone in dev mode or have any applications that required it for installing? As for me I'm on a CDMA network (Sprint) and had good Gmail and EAS behavior after doing a reset that erased application data. After a couple of weeks of good EAS and Gmail sync'ing I decided to see what happens when I add My Tether. I got the EAS email sync problem when I installed My Tether. I'm trying to figure out if this is related or just a coincidence. After signing into my accounts again, things seem behaved for now. But we'll see how long that lasts.
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    I gave up and doctored my Pre back to 1.3.5.2
    I left my Pre other night with Wifi enabled and next morning it cheerfully informed me about 1.4 update. I canceled the update but later that day Pre decided to ignore me and updated automatically to 1.4. My EAS email doesn't work again (

Kreso
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    I left my Pre other night with Wifi enabled and next morning it cheerfully informed me about 1.4 update. I canceled the update but later that day Pre decided to ignore me and updated automatically to 1.4. My EAS email doesn't work again (
    upgraded to 1.4.1. No luck whatsoever

Kreso
    I can send/receive with Yahoo! but Roadrunner can only receive.

Both accounts work within other avenues of access.

I just updated to 1.4.1.

Any assistance would be appreciated!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12