1.    #1  
    Can we get a patch for that? It seems that it is gone and there are people that are on the older version of iTunes so they can use that feature. When Grooveshark gets the shuffle mode and bluetooth controls, I won't worry too much bout jacking into iTunes but until then, I do like syncing my music up that way.

EDIT: Disregard, thanks to the Precentral community it seems this isn't the case. All is normal now, now if I can kindly receive this update please
    Last edited by LupeValenz; 02/26/2010 at 08:32 AM.
    Maybe MEdia sync is removed for GSM Pre's. I hope that is the case. We'll see soon enough if Sprint and Verizon Pre's have media sync removed. If they do OMG I will be so mad. IF they are removed in CDMA Pre's any chance of getting a PATCH to re enable Media Sync??????
    Yeah, I haven't updated iTunes and I would be ****ED if they disabled media sync.
    +1

I am not looking forward to losing Itunes connectivity. I had music both ways from Itunes and on media portion. Since removing from the media portion and re-syncing those via iItunes everything is faster in Music Player Remix and I was able to remove duplicates.
    Let's hope they havent removed the Coding to make that connection disabled. hopefully its only the button. If thats the case than we would have it back, if not we would have to write to palm and ask them to re enable it in a future update. itunes is not the only software that uses Media Sync. Other software use it too. Im still convinced that its only GSM Pre's, well at least i hope.... haha
    Someone commented on the article on the main page saying it can be re-activated via the device info card.
    i assume patch should be no problem with the talent around
    You can enable media sync, its just hidden in device info!
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHui623 View Post
    Someone commented on the article on the main page saying it can be re-activated via the device info card.
    Aweeesome! I'm glad to see they give us choices. Can't wait for 1.4 now.
    Shadow-360 has just confirmed that Media Sync can be re enabled via Device Info! Thanks for confirming it! Case Closed!
    where in device info? i dont see the option of activaating media sync in there
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cocochannel View Post
    where in device info? i dont see the option of activaating media sync in there
    Device info > preferences > enable media sync
    wow if you choose to disable it tells you that it will delete all ur media sync files.
    Just wanted to say thanx DeusEx...

Somehow the sync media button got disabled (how I dont know?). I searched for a long time and posted on 2 other forums with no solution. 2 mins here, and I found the solution on how to enable the sync media button.

Thanx again...I've found my Palm Pre home
    Doesn't the little info button next to the "USB Drive" option tell you exactly how to reenable Media Sync?

As does the help application built right into the phone if you search for it?

Not saying anything about the posters who couldn't find how to do this, I just am amused by how often this very helpful resource is overlooked. (Seriously, there's a ton of information in that Help app).
    yeah i just found it