1.    #1  
    I'm having an issue where my all day events are showing one day earlier on my pre than in my outlook calendar. Has anyone seen this?

I've tried re-syncing. I've removed the account several times. I've removed the account and restarted my pre and still they are showing one day early. I've even removed the reminder thinking that had pushed it one day ahead.

This really sucks. Before I contact Palm, I was going to ask everyone here if they have any solutions?

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I figured it out. In the preferences there is a setting for Default Reminder. It was overriding the reminder in the event. I had it set to 1 day. Removed that and it now is showing on the correct day. DOH!!!

EDIT2: Spoke too soon. That only cured the first entry in the series the remaining events are still one day early.
    Last edited by mayo1024; 02/24/2010 at 09:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mayo1024 View Post
    I'm having an issue where my all day events are showing one day earlier on my pre than in my outlook calendar. Has anyone seen this?

I've tried re-syncing. I've removed the account several times. I've removed the account and restarted my pre and still they are showing one day early. I've even removed the reminder thinking that had pushed it one day ahead.

This really sucks. Before I contact Palm, I was going to ask everyone here if they have any solutions?

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I figured it out. In the preferences there is a setting for Default Reminder. It was overriding the reminder in the event. I had it set to 1 day. Removed that and it now is showing on the correct day. DOH!!!

EDIT2: Spoke too soon. That only cured the first entry in the series the remaining events are still one day early.
    Have the same problem...using Google's free calendar sync from my standalone Outlook to gmail to Pre Plus. Today I synced for the first time and it got some of the all day appointments correct...enough that it was easy enough for me to go in and manually correct the others.

however....ALL of the previous appointments (not just the all day one) from days prior are duplicated.

Here's the really annoying part...If Palm wants to be Webified and not provide software to sync, then they really ought to get the web part right the first time.