1.    #1  
    Hi,

Just got my pre. I think it's great

What I would like to know is how often does the pre sync to google? I'm using spanning sync to sync mac address book and ical to my google account. I've also set up my google account on the pre (only have google calender and contacts, dont want google email). All my calender appointments and contacts are on my pre no problem. But i cant seem to find the option to set the pre to sync with google say every 30 mins? Is this even possible? If not whats the default time scale?

cheers
    It updates so regularly that I'm *almost* convinced that it updates it via Push. But I don't know for certain. All I can say is when I was editing my contacts on my computer, they auto-synced across to my Pre without me doing anything within about 1-2 minutes.

It's easily tested - change a contact's name in your Google contacts and see how long it takes the Pre to update

...yeah, I'm still pretty sure it's Push
    i'm also convinced it is push since i created a contact in my pixi and when i logged in my contacts it was already there
  4.    #4  
    cheers for that. I just get impatient of waiting to see when it syncs. But I am very impressed with the pre so far

cheers