1.    #1  
    I've been a Missing Sync user for a few years, and while I love their product, I was looking for a different way to sync my Pre. I went with Spanning Sync to sync my Address Book and iCal to Google, which then syncs with my Pre.

Now my problem is how to sync the Pre with iTunes and iPhoto. Mark Space has a smaller product called GoGadget that does all this syncing without messing with PIM data. It's $20, and since I'm used to the way Missing Sync works already, it could be a possibility. I also like that I can do folder syncing, so that I can keep a backup copy of my resume and budget...just in case.

Is there anything else out there for Macs? I've seen a couple, but they seem to take the place of iTunes, not just sync it. They also seem to just do music, as I want a music, picture, and video product.
    the easiest way for me is to downgrade you itunes to 9.0.1 and t will sync your pre.

itunes 9.0.1

just trash your itunes app and install this old one and you are good to go
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Try "DoubleTwist" out. It use it to sync my iTunes with My Pre+ A it woeks Great!
  4.    #5  
    Ok, so double twist doesn't necessarily take the place of iTunes, it's just used to sync?

What about syncing pictures? Do y'all just use it as a normal camera in iPhoto?
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    It syncs your pics also
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    It just syncs all the songs the you have an iTunes.
    Quote Originally Posted by davidg4781 View Post
    Ok, so double twist doesn't necessarily take the place of iTunes, it's just used to sync?

What about syncing pictures? Do y'all just use it as a normal camera in iPhoto?
    it puts pictures into your phone via itunes through iphoto.

I'm not sure if it will put photos taken by the phone into your iphoto since I removed the setting where iphoto opens when I have an external device with pictures.
    I simply made doubleTwist sync a Playlist named 'Pre' in which I drag my favourite Music in iTunes. Sadly it doesn't seem to support intelligent playlists, it would be easy to sync podcasts as well this way.
    johnny b goode, you can try my experimental app iSyncOnceAgain, it syncs Intelligent Playlists. (see my signature)