1.    #1  
    Gmail not picking up any emails today starting this morning, on the web it works @ gmail.com but getting the yellow triangle, when will this be finally fixed....
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    It's working fine for me.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Just checked and it works fine for me too.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    I did deal with this a few weeks ago. Go to your webgmail site and delete what you need/can. Also, if you have a pile sitting there see what you can delete. If not that is "okayish" Now delete your gmail account from the pre. then reinstall it and set "7 days" as downloadable. This stops using the bandwith overuse that Google kicks out. Make sure that in messaging you delete the Google IM account so that your battery does not drain like a mofu.... Good luck, hope it helps
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    Gmail not picking up any emails today starting this morning, on the web it works @ gmail.com but getting the yellow triangle, when will this be finally fixed....

I have had this issued before. What happens is that you have received and e-mail with images in it, and for some reason the pre doesnt recognize it. Thus, the pre will stop receiving messages till you archive the message in question or delete it from your inbox (on the web).

For me it was Amazon.com wish list e-mails.

I hope this helps.
    Are you connected over Wifi? I know people have had issues with mail connections when connected via Wifi. I in fact had the issues for a few weeks, but removed a bunch of patches that I hadn't been using and since then haven't had the issue, so I can't be sure what the cause was, or if the patches were unrelated.

I do know, that if I connected via EVDO that I had absolutely no mail sync issues.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    My pre is not sending an alert when I receiv a gmail. The only way for me to get gmail messages is to open the actual email app. Anyone seen this issue?
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by damink23 View Post
    I have had this issued before. What happens is that you have received and e-mail with images in it, and for some reason the pre doesnt recognize it. Thus, the pre will stop receiving messages till you archive the message in question or delete it from your inbox (on the web).

For me it was Amazon.com wish list e-mails.

I hope this helps.
    Thanks for this. The same thing happened to me. You need to go through your web mail and delete messages one at a time until your pre works again.
    I've tested with and without wifi and my gmail seems to working okay. I am receiving my notification and my blink notification.