Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I keep trying to sync my facebook to the Photos section..but It keeps saying wrong password or username. So I go and login from facebook.com and my user name and password work fine and it logs in. So ***? I removed almost all my Patch's .. restarted my phone.***? Do I have to wait for 1.4 to fix it?
    Live the Pre life.
  2.    #2  
    This is ****ing me off dudes. Help please.
    Live the Pre life.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShArK *** View Post
    This is ****ing me off dudes. Help please.
    I understand that Facebook had some issues the other day. Perhaps they're still working to sort things out?

Other than that, it seems to be fine for me. All I can say is that you're not entering the password correctly?

Try changing your FB password then try again on your Pre with the new password.
  4.    #4  
    Nope..still dosent sign me in..
    >
    Live the Pre life.
    I had that isssue. I believe I had to delete the Facebook acount in contacts and then re-add it. I was able to add photos no problem after that.
  6.    #6  
    I removed all my facebook syncs.. and loged back in and it worked but I go to pics and try it again it wont let me SIGN in!
    Live the Pre life.
  7.    #7  
    Yea I just did that its not working...
    Live the Pre life.
  8.    #8  
    Any help?
    Live the Pre life.
    Go into the Photos application. Go to Menu-Prefrences. and then check to see if the user and pass are right there.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Had the SAME problem.. and I had to doctor it and all working no problems... Hope that help
  11.    #11  
    Doctor? What? Why? nothing can fix this but the doctor? I hate the doctor..lol
    Live the Pre life.
  12.    #12  
    Dude This is so annoying! Why do I have to delete everything.. this so dumb.
    Live the Pre life.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    have you considered searching the posts and threads before starting a repeat topic?
    Lovin' the Pre. Love It.
  14.    #14  
    yes?
    Live the Pre life.
    there is a known issue with Facebook and photo uploads. Facebook is working to correct the problem. Try again in a few days, it's Facebook...not your Pre.

It works for some, not for others because we don't all access FB from the same server. Try turning off WiFi and upload over 3G and see what happens.
  16.    #16  
    I never had wifi on...
    I dont know what to do... its not facebook because I logg in on my contact and it works fine,
    Live the Pre life.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShArK *** View Post
    I never had wifi on...
    I dont know what to do... its not facebook because I logg in on my contact and it works fine,
    If I didn't clarify...there's a FB issue with MOBILE PHOTO UPLOADS. Logging onto your account is unaffected.
  18.    #18  
    Its not leting me log in bro..? Is that part of the reason
    Live the Pre life.
    The problem is with the way Palm handles FB synergy. I had this happen, here is how you fix it.

1. delete all FB accounts from your Pre, contacts, calendar and photos.
    2. perform soft reset (orange button, sym and r)
    3. open calendar or contacts and add FB account, but do NOT add anywhere else.
    4. wait for sync to complete, then check if it added account in photos.
  20.    #20  
    Tryed that already... I did the P erase..
    Live the Pre life.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast