Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    not sure what P erase is...

If you are able to log in to FB calendar and contacts, but not photos, the above is the recommended fix. The problem occurs when you add the FB account too many times and confuse synergy.
    @ilovetrains I just did what you said and it work 4 me. Gracias amigo!!
    Quote Originally Posted by handpalm View Post
    @ilovetrains I just did what you said and it work 4 me. Gracias amigo!!
    glad it helped - thanks button is lower right...
    I'm in mobil rigth now !!! But whe I get home sure I will do it!! In mobil just gives the option to reply and repot spam!!
    Quote Originally Posted by handpalm View Post
    I'm in mobil rigth now !!! But whe I get home sure I will do it!! In mobil just gives the option to reply and repot spam!!
    gotcha -
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetrains View Post
    The problem is with the way Palm handles FB synergy. I had this happen, here is how you fix it.

1. delete all FB accounts from your Pre, contacts, calendar and photos.
    2. perform soft reset (orange button, sym and r)
    3. open calendar or contacts and add FB account, but do NOT add anywhere else.
    4. wait for sync to complete, then check if it added account in photos.
    What if you don't want to add facebook to contacts or calendar and you only want it to upload photos?
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I went ahead and added my facebook account to contacts. This did indeed add facebook to my photo uploader and it totally worked! I then removed facebook from my calendar and my contacts (which it also added, grrr) and restarted the Pre! The photo uploader still works!!!

Ilovetrains, you have been thanked!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Habidabad View Post
    I went ahead and added my facebook account to contacts. This did indeed add facebook to my photo uploader and it totally worked! I then removed facebook from my calendar and my contacts (which it also added, grrr) and restarted the Pre! The photo uploader still works!!!

Ilovetrains, you have been thanked!!!
    Glad that time on the line with Palm helpcenter could help others!
    This is BS. You think they would have simple issues like this worked out by now. They wonder why the Palm stocks are tanking.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Do exactly these steps & it should work. My FB uploading hadn't worked for months. On step 3 I only added my FB accounts to the contacts app & it immediately added the same accounts to my calendar AND photos apps. I didn't even have to wait for the syncing to end to upload a photo!!

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetrains View Post
    The problem is with the way Palm handles FB synergy. I had this happen, here is how you fix it.

1. delete all FB accounts from your Pre, contacts, calendar and photos.
    2. perform soft reset (orange button, sym and r)
    3. open calendar or contacts and add FB account, but do NOT add anywhere else.
    4. wait for sync to complete, then check if it added account in photos.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12