Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I'm planning to use Pocket Mirror to sync my Pixi with my Outlook when I get it next week. I currently use categories as opposed to seperate lists for my contacts, calendars, tasks and notes.

I realize that it won't matter for contacts and my calendar (right?) but for the PM tasks and notes, do the Outlook categories sync as PM categories? Or should I set up seperate lists in Outlook to create the categories in PM?
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    With CompanionLink USB, task and memo categories are handled just the same as in Outlook. No need to set up anything special. CompanionLink was first with tasks and memos, so I think the other vendors matched this feature.
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    PM will sync categories, but if you use more than one category for an object it will only take one (I think it will take the first one alphabetically).
    Quote Originally Posted by jp99 View Post
    PM will sync categories, but if you use more than one category for an object it will only take one (I think it will take the first one alphabetically).
    I have both Notes and Tasks with multiple Categories assigned and PocketMirror handles them fine.

Chapura has a rich feature history from the Treo days and their KeySuite product, which in my opinion was one of the best, full featured Outlook sync products for with Palm devices. I'm sure they will continue to do so for the Pre. They didn't need to look to CompanionLink for feature ideas.

Personally, I wish they'd come out with replacement apps for the Palm provided Calendar and Contacts.
    Last edited by WoodWulf; 02/16/2010 at 06:44 PM.