1.    #1  
    i dont know why this is but for my wife information when i edit her contact info it shows her mobile number as the top number. Then when i hit done her work number moves to the top. back to edit and mobile is on top. i call her mobile 99% of the time so i would like it to be the top number in her contact card. i have tried deleting both and reenter them. Tried unlinking all of her diff. profiles and building them in a diff way. also made sure that her gmail info didnt have any numbers in it at all. anybody experience this? please help.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    i dont know why this is but for my wife information when i edit her contact info it shows her mobile number as the top number. Then when i hit done her work number moves to the top. back to edit and mobile is on top. i call her mobile 99% of the time so i would like it to be the top number in her contact card. i have tried deleting both and reenter them. Tried unlinking all of her diff. profiles and building them in a diff way. also made sure that her gmail info didnt have any numbers in it at all. anybody experience this? please help.
    Thanks
    Yep common issue. Palm has yet to address this particular bug. There is no way to assign a certain number as the MAIN number in listings (universal search or contacts....with the exception of having just ONE number for that one contact). I use Quick Contacts app to make calls for my most frequently called numbers. Very easy and avoids confusion.

It becomes a pain when you're a heavy texter cuz sometimes you end up tapping the wrong icon when doing a universal search of contacts to text someone that the Pre has the landline or work number as the top highlighted number.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!