Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    I'm not quite clear on the capabilities of WebOS + Exchange -- can it accept multiple calendars under the same account or does it just sync the default calendar? Also, does WebOS totally ignore categories or does it support those as well?

It's such a pain to search for stuff on the precentral forums because people always interject with their own stuff on threads unrelated to the original topic..argh

at any rate, thanks for the info
    it is the largest octopus ever recorded.
    I don't believe it can, I am trying to find a workaround for that I have a school calendar in addition to my personal exchange that I would like to access in my calendar app but can't do it yet.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I don't believe it can, I am trying to find a workaround for that I have a school calendar in addition to my personal exchange that I would like to access in my calendar app but can't do it yet.
    I'm in a similar boat. I was starting to wonder if I was gonna need to try to wipe my Pre because I could have sworn I'd had multiple calendars with Exchange before I moved to the utter train-wreck that is Google Apps Premier...which does support multiple calendars from the same account. I moved back to Exchange and as a work-around, I moved all my Cal stuff to a single calendar. It doesn't have categories or anything special, but at least all my entries are there.
    it is the largest octopus ever recorded.