1.    #1  
    I've been getting this error for a day or so now, and am not sure of how to fix it.

When I try to send an email, it gives me an error stating that it can't find my "id #" and then I get an error saying that it "Cannot find account"
    Tomorrow I'll be me again...
  2.    #2  
    And it syncs just fine, btw. I'm able to receive new mail no problem.
    Have you tried rebooting?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMusings View Post
    Will this work for IMAP also, or just Pop?
  6.    #6  
    Ok so I'm now able to actually send and receive mail...but something is still off.

It doesn't inform me of any new mail that I have (And YES I have it set to notify me and set for as they come in).

But I've noticed that I now have a yellow halt symbol that is present in the top bar of both my linked inboxes.

What's going on, and what's this about>
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRQTekt View Post
    Ok so I'm now able to actually send and receive mail...but something is still off.

It doesn't inform me of any new mail that I have (And YES I have it set to notify me and set for as they come in).

But I've noticed that I now have a yellow halt symbol that is present in the top bar of both my linked inboxes.

I had this problem as well. I deleted my email and re-added it after doing as mentioned above from GenericMusings
    Quote Originally Posted by sriedy View Post
    I had this problem as well. I deleted my email and re-added it after doing as mentioned above from GenericMusings
    very simple.... dont delete anything... go into your email preferances and enter your password for both incoming and outgoing (there are 2 seperate fields for each) Bing bang Boom.... Done.|
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRQTekt View Post