1.    #1  
    personally I use lite.facebook.com and I love it more than touch.facebook.com and friendsbook. I love how the days birthdays and events are posted at the very top of the news feed (the birthday feature is key!). I also like how it supports facebook chat, even opening a separate card for chats (double plus good). A key thing for me that lite has over the other mobile sites or apps is that (for me at least) it's really hard for me to click on a link in my friends' post without accidentally going to my friend's wall instead. For me lite.facebook.com is the way to go.

however, I do like how fast touch.facebook.com loads. Also, friendsbook is really good for uploading pictures from your pre.

what do you guys like/don't like/are still waiting for?
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    On the top row of one of my launcher pages I have the Facebook app, a lite.facebook.com bookmark, a touch.facebook.com bookmark, and the Friendsbook app. I use the Facebook app if I just want to check the news feed, lite.facebook.com if I'd like to chat, touch.facebook.com so I can check my messages and notifications, and the Friendsbook app if I'd like to upload photos. Is it too much to ask to have ONE Facebook app that can do all of these things well??
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledge View Post
    On the top row of one of my launcher pages I have the Facebook app, a lite.facebook.com bookmark, a touch.facebook.com bookmark, and the Friendsbook app. I use the Facebook app if I just want to check the news feed, lite.facebook.com if I'd like to chat, touch.facebook.com so I can check my messages and notifications, and the Friendsbook app if I'd like to upload photos. Is it too much to ask to have ONE Facebook app that can do all of these things well??
    My guess is anyone planning to release a unified app will wait until the app contest.

Would be pretty tough to beat a Facebook app equivalent to the iPhone version.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I like the look of the touch.facebook.com and the functionality of lite.facebook.com, but I also the facebook app where when you post it says "Via Facebook for Palm" If there was a way to intergrate the three...well then we may have something!!