webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  webOS Synergy and Synchronization > Can't Post Photos on Facebook
Can't Post Photos on Facebook

Old 02/11/2010, 06:20 PM   #1 (permalink)

Anyone else having trouble posting photos directly from the photo app to facebook? It is saying my username or password is incorrect, but I have verified it isn't.
reast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/11/2010, 06:23 PM   #2 (permalink)

Delete your history and cookies. Try it again making sure you enter the right info.
bmwm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/11/2010, 06:30 PM   #3 (permalink)

I gave that a try, but still the same problem. I know it was working, just seemed to have stopped. I went in to preferences and removed the facebook account, but can't add it back.
Old 02/11/2010, 06:33 PM   #4 (permalink)

The weird thing is that facebook is syncing contacts, etc and its the same username and password. Only the photo app doesn't seem to work.
Old 02/11/2010, 06:36 PM   #5 (permalink)

When you go to contacts/Preferences/add account, you don't see a facebook icon?
bmwm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/11/2010, 06:46 PM   #6 (permalink)

you need to delete the fb contacts going to contacts...preferences and accounts and deletw the fb contacts , the same with the fb calendar, then restart and try add the fb account in the photos app
SISGUITO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/11/2010, 06:51 PM   #7 (permalink)

Delete all facebook information from the phone then do a restart. After you do that go back and add all facebook information and do it through signing back up and syncing your facebook contacts which will add everything else on the phone.
Makinola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/11/2010, 09:02 PM   #8 (permalink)

Thanks for the suggestions. I tried the delete/re add and still a no go. All the other applications are synchronized except for photos.
Old 02/12/2010, 12:38 PM   #9 (permalink)

I had the same problems. Nothing seemed to work. I deleted all accounts on my phone, and it still wouldn't sync photos. Well I got a refurb a couple weeks ago, and everything works fine. Not sure what the difference is. Although I did have trouble getting my yahoo account to work.
treyemiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/12/2010, 01:13 PM   #10 (permalink)

I have been having the same problem as well... the contacts for FB sync and the account can be deleted and added back but the pics can't be uploaded, keeps saying wrong pw or username.... for some reason I deleted the account and now it doesn't let me add it...
neva eva forget 1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/12/2010, 07:35 PM   #11 (permalink)

I just used webdoctor to reload my phone and still the same problem! It says wrong username or password but only in the photo app!
Old 03/01/2010, 01:02 AM   #12 (permalink)

try this
http://forums.precentral.net/webos-s...ml#post2259476
ernier is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
facebook, photo app

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0