Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I have had my Pre since it was released, so i have had it for a while. We use exchange and have it setup using EAS. I have never been able to get sub folders with rules to push automatically. I have to manually update them. I was wondering if anyone has had success in doing this almost one year later.
    This is #1 on my WebOs wishlist. My workaround is to redirect subfolder emails to a gmail inbox. I miss Chatteremail on Palm OS.
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    I had brought this up to the engineers at Palm with my last discussion with them about 2 months ago. I am in our Innovation Group with the company I work for and this has aggravated me since Day 1. Webos DOES NOT HAVE THIS feature enabled , and if you really want to throw some more on top of this issue , the calendar does not allow you to include Invites... Another big thorn in the side for us....

The final response I had from them and from the Palm support forum boards was " this request has been dully noted and sent to the development team"....

Don't get me wrong but this is a BIG THORN in my side and our company since we are really wanting to add this device to our network but if 1.4 does not come with this fix we may have to continue on with Blackberry and iPhone.

We shall see if it does get into the 1.4 release coming up next week......
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    This sucks. I just noticed that the iphone has an option to select which folders to push... If they can do it, we should be able to do it. Very frustrating..
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    The iPhone , WinMo , and Symbian phones all can complete this task with ease , blackberry can do the same but its not exactly as good as the other big 3. I am guessing the original draw up of the Pre and Pixi where not meant for the enterprise level at design, but since they advanced the phone to work in a secure enterprise world they would have already included this in past updates.

Once again we will have to wait till next week to see if 1.4 has this issue resolved or not.
    I'm with you; I'd like to have both pushed folders and the ability to include specified folders in my All Inboxes as well. {Jonathan}
    Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
    Writer, PreCentral
    Past Palm Real Reviewer
    @webOSquire on Twitter
    The iPhone didn't push EAS subfolders until version 3.0, a full year after they initially added support for Exchange.