Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1.    #1  
    For some reason, Calendar is only recieving partial information from Google Calendar. I have my calendar devided between General, Work, School, and Upcoming Video Games. For some reason, only part of my school schedule is showing up, namely one of my two classes on Tuesday and Thursdays and neither of my two classes on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday.

    Is anyone else having issues?
  2. #2  
    I just tried to add a contact for the first time in a while, and it keeps telling me that the contact cannot be saved. I tried adding from the dialer and from the contacts app. Very weird. I will try again after I restart the phone.
  3. rovercash's Avatar
    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    #3  
    I'm having issues with Google Calendar as well. It was working fine and I noticed there were two google accounts in my calendar. I deleted one and that screwed up my calendar. So I removed the other one and re-added it. Now it won't display any information. I can't even select it as a default calendar. Any help?
  4. #4  
    same here trying to import an ics calendar!
  5. rovercash's Avatar
    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    #5  
    I'm trying to figure out why my google calendar decided to stop syncing. It worked before and now it won't show anything.
  6. #6  
    Same problem here. I have multiple calendars that have synced flawlessly since I have had my Pre. Over the last week or so, a large number of my events are not coming over to my Pre. I am going to remove and then add my gmail account from the Pre to see if that will kick start the syncing.
    IIIxe > Tungsten T > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Pre
  7. rovercash's Avatar
    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by majahack View Post
    Same problem here. I have multiple calendars that have synced flawlessly since I have had my Pre. Over the last week or so, a large number of my events are not coming over to my Pre. I am going to remove and then add my gmail account from the Pre to see if that will kick start the syncing.
    Let us know how that goes. I tried removing and then adding it again and it won't sync. When I go into Calendar View options, my google account doesn't show up. It just says you may not have calendars enabled for this account. Can't choose as default either.
  8. jdod's Avatar
    Posts
    874 Posts
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    #8  
    I sync 3 google calendars. Just edited an even on the pre, added an event on the pre, added a contact to the pre, everything showed up in google accounts/calendar as expected. No issues at all.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
  9. rovercash's Avatar
    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    I sync 3 google calendars. Just edited an even on the pre, added an event on the pre, added a contact to the pre, everything showed up in google accounts/calendar as expected. No issues at all.
    Thanks, but that doesn't really help the users having a problem with it. Mine still isn't syncing and saying it's not enabled.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by rovercash View Post
    Let us know how that goes. I tried removing and then adding it again and it won't sync. When I go into Calendar View options, my google account doesn't show up. It just says you may not have calendars enabled for this account. Can't choose as default either.
    Didn't go so well. I attempted to delete my calendar and it wouldn't let me. So I tried to delete my gMail account and it wouldn't delete. Strangely, though, I can see all my events now. BUT I CAN'T see any of my email. It looks like a reset for me.
    IIIxe > Tungsten T > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Pre
  11. rovercash's Avatar
    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    #11  
    Just thought I'd share that I got mine up and working again. Just did a partial erase and had everything re-sync'd.
  12. #12  
    Disable wifi if you have it on. Google calendar will not sync over wifi.
  13. #13  
    Google has a problem with re-occurring events. It seems they will only sync for about 90 days or so. If you delete your classes and re-add them they will show up on your pre. Its best to re-enter them every 90 days or so.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by ingenium13 View Post
    Disable wifi if you have it on. Google calendar will not sync over wifi.
    Mine does.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by rovercash View Post
    Just thought I'd share that I got mine up and working again. Just did a partial erase and had everything re-sync'd.
    Partial erase worked for me too.

    Quote Originally Posted by ingenium13 View Post
    Disable wifi if you have it on. Google calendar will not sync over wifi.
    Mine always has.

    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    Google has a problem with re-occurring events. It seems they will only sync for about 90 days or so. If you delete your classes and re-add them they will show up on your pre. Its best to re-enter them every 90 days or so.
    My events that dropped off were a mix of recurring and one time.
    IIIxe > Tungsten T > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Pre

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions