1.    #1  
    Does anyone know why when I go to fb by using my pre my friends updates haven't updated. Quite often they are hours old and sometime even from the previous day. I have deleted fb from my bookmarks hoping that would help, it didn't. I logged out of facebook and logged back in hoping that would help, it didn't. I don't know what else to do?
    where it says NEWS FEEDS...TAP THAT AND IT WILL CHANGE TO LIVE FEEDS... We can also comment on pics now
  3.    #3  
    That is not an option on the mobile web version. If I go to facebook.com I can only get the mobile web version. Any other suggestions?
    have you went to m.facebook.com if so clicking on the news feeds changes to live feeds. Have never commented on pictures so can't tell you about that one.
  5.    #5  
    if I type in that address it gives me an error. I know that by clicking on news feeds it gives me new updates, but like i said earlier I don't have that option.

BTW...I can't comment pics either...the web version doesn't give me an option.
  6.    #6  
    I got it figured out...I was looking for a different newsfeed option. Duh. Now if only i could comment on pics and I would be happy.