1.    #1  
    My Pre is dying They are giving me a new one today or Monday. I want to preserve my data so it can easily be put onto my "new" Pre. I'm using Google calendar and it automatically synchs with the Pre flawlessly But Contacts don't. The name might go across, but not the phone numbers. So, I want to export my Pre Contacts to something that my new Pre can easily grab. I downloaded the trial version of PocketMirror, and it works flawlessly to get things from Outlook back to the Pre. But it won't pick anything out of the Pre to put into Outlook.

Any suggestions?

Dennis
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisRL View Post
    My Pre is dying They are giving me a new one today or Monday. I want to preserve my data so it can easily be put onto my "new" Pre. I'm using Google calendar and it automatically synchs with the Pre flawlessly But Contacts don't. The name might go across, but not the phone numbers. So, I want to export my Pre Contacts to something that my new Pre can easily grab. I downloaded the trial version of PocketMirror, and it works flawlessly to get things from Outlook back to the Pre. But it won't pick anything out of the Pre to put into Outlook.

Any suggestions?

Dennis
    Do you use preware? theres a patch that is "send all contacts via email". and it exports it to a vcard file. Im pretty sure u can use that with outlook and import your contacts.
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre