1.    #1  
    I've looked all over the forum (and the Internet) for an answer to this. I can't seem to get my Palm Pre to only sync messages from the last day. It has synced 3900 plus emails! I've changed my settings numerous times, I've deleted the account and started over, etc. I'm using my comcast pop account information so it isn't an IMAP issue. Is anyone else having these issues? Does anyone have advice? Thanks everyone!
    I assume that you set sync to 7 days or less?
    delete all emails and then go into back up app and back up phone immediately and then try it again lol. i hope this works for you really ha ha .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    I assume that you set sync to 7 days or less?
    Yes, I have it set to 1 day in the Preferences.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    delete all emails and then go into back up app and back up phone immediately and then try it again lol. i hope this works for you really ha ha .
    I've tried this and it still syncs all the emails.
    well do this backup thing and delete the account with your computer and on your phone then reboot and try again i guess lol . you may have to reset the entire phone and make a new login email address . of course this means wipeing out everything and starting over. i would try calling sprint and asking for a palm tech. for help
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    if I set my sync to over 6 months I peek at 1000 emails no matter what. How you get over that limit is beyond me. Unless my pre is broken?