1.    #1  
    None of my email is syncing following the time I put in the preferences. I have to manually update my email for it to download. I think it has to do with a conflicting patch, but I'm not sure. Has anyone had this problem and found a workaround?

This are the patches I have installed:

4x4 Icons v3
    Add Roam Control to Prefs
    Confirm Delete
    Default to Month View
    Device Menu Remix with Flashlight
    Enable Add/Delete Pages
    Enable LED Notifications
    gDial Pro Universal Integration
    Gesture Tap for Info and Delete
    Hide Nascar App
    Just Charge By Default
    Open to Alarm List
    PDF Redux
    Read/Delete All Email
    Ringer Switch Icon
    Show App Details
    Show Download Count
    Slider Blocks Orientation Change
    Sound Toggle - Grey
    Occasionally I'll have an issue with my email not synching. I've found that shutting down my Pre, and then restarting seems to work well. I also have several patches applied (many of the same ones as you), and rarely experience this issue.

If it this is a chronic issue for you, I'd delete your Gmail account and re-add it. If that still doesn't work, remove all your patches and see if that helps. Then, add one at a time and check your email until you find the one that could be causing you the problem.

Good luck!
    Karla
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply. I removed my account and added it again. Now it syncs perfectly.
    I had the same problem. I doctored my phone and started adding things one at a time and checking my phone to see if the problem would come back. I found that when I added the web browser ad-blocker (2nd thing I added) in the webOS quick install, tweaks, and did a luna restart I had That obnoxious triangle again when I set my email to get mail as it arrives on wifi. I went back into qi and unchecked the ad-blocker and did a luna restart...now my phone gets the email as items arrive with no delay on wifi or EVDO. Worked for me, maybe it can work for you.

Good luck!!!!!
    Looks like Jason fixed the ad-block patch issue in Quick Install 3.1. I just installed it and my email is still "pushing" like it should!!!
    <<moved>>
    Just call me Berd.