1.    #1  
    Hello everyone!

Considering buying the Pre Plus, but need to know if it works with Google Apps hosted domain accounts. This is not the regular @gmail.com, but a version of gmail, calendar, contacts where Google hosts my domain ( @domain.com).

Can I use the Synergy function to sync this?
    Quote Originally Posted by raleighretalk View Post
    Hello everyone!

Considering buying the Pre Plus, but need to know if it works with Google Apps hosted domain accounts. This is not the regular @gmail.com, but a version of gmail, calendar, contacts where Google hosts my domain ( @domain.com).

Yes, I sync to both my parsonsys.com (Google Apps standard) and gmail acconts.
    Hello everyone!

webOS works great with google apps!
  4.    #4  
    Thanks guys... that was quick! Looks like I'm off to Verizon as soon as the snow we have hear clears up a little.

By the way, do either of you have a good recommendation for a Twitter client for the Pre?
    Thanks guys... that was quick! Looks like I'm off to Verizon as soon as the snow we have hear clears up a little.

By the way, do either of you have a good recommendation for a Twitter client for the Pre?
    I use Twee (no D on the end), but have heard Tweed is good as well.
    yes, I can access my google app std account [email]david@<googleappdomain>.com. All I had to do is specified type of account as a gmail.
    David...
    Sprint Palm Pre
    You may have to jump through hoops. For example, I have a @mail.usf.edu Google Apps account and I could only get it to sync by adding it to the Calendar app. Once I added it to the Calendar, Synergy added it to email, contacts, etc, but the mail app itself I couldn't add directly.
    Yep the easiest way to set it up is adding your google app account to your calendar app as a gmail account. This will automatically correctly setup your email and contacts. If you try to add your google apps account to your email you may have some difficulties as others have in the past.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  9.    #9  
    Hey, thanks everyone... this is some great information! I'm currently a BB Storm owner who is seriously considering switching to Pre Plus. Sounds like my Google Apps account will work just fine with the Pre. And if I run into trouble, this forum obviously has some dedicated users willing to help and share experiences. You guys are awesome!

Looks like I'm going to have to stop by the Verizon store in the next day or two and get a new phone!