1.    #1  
    Sorry if this is a silly question...but how often does the Palm Pre Plus Sync with your google/aim contacts. I erased a bunch of AIM buddies and changed a birthday of a contact in google earlier in the day. its now 6 hours later and it still hasnt updated in my pre.

Am i missing something??
  2.    #2  
    Bump....i know there must be a very simple solution to this hahaha.....anyone???
    is there an option to update to google in goggle ? there should be right? the pre backsup itself everynight so im not really sure about google because i dont use it at all
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    is there an option to update to google in goggle ? there should be right? the pre backsup itself everynight so im not really sure about google because i dont use it at all
    hmmm Ill check...not sure. I uploaded all my contacts into google just this week because i knew i was getting the pre plus.
  5.    #5  
    also....i my changes to AIM buddies isnt syncing either. Do i have to do this manually?