Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Been meaning to post this for a while now. Wondered if anyone else is experiencing this. Not a huge deal but it's definitely not working (at least for me).
    Quote Originally Posted by blaidan View Post
    Been meaning to post this for a while now. Wondered if anyone else is experiencing this. Not a huge deal but it's definitely not working (at least for me).
    Yahoo! has had issues (planned or otherwise) with their servers since yesterday evening. Someone called me to inquire about some e-mail issues.
    I've had issues also, not really a big deal as you said but gmail has worked perfectly up until now.

Another weird thing for my pre is, whenever I try to type something up it types out symbols whether or not I pressed the orange button, and I have to type a symbol with the orange button to get it to normal buttons. Anybody with that problem?
    Yeah I've been having the same sorts of problems with yahoo. My GMail and personal work email (IMAP) work fine set to as items arrive.

Yahoo sucks.
    id venture to guess it's because of POP.
    Quote Originally Posted by supercluver View Post
    Yeah I've been having the same sorts of problems with yahoo. My GMail and personal work email (IMAP) work fine set to as items arrive.

Yahoo sucks.
    I'm sure that Yahoo has very little to do with how it interfaces with web OS. If you want to name call, aim it towards Palm.