1.    #1  
    I'm on my 5th day with my Pre and I'm diggin' it quite a lot. I called our IT Dept at work and once I got our domain name, it was like butter getting sync'd to my work Exchange server. My emails arrives, in many cases, even before they hit my laptop. If not, it's simultaneous. Very nice.

My issue is folders! Where are they? I accessed my work email on my Rant, Instinct, and Exclaim, via webmail, and I was able to see all my folders. My 'view' looked like a mini desktop version.

Is this a current shortcoming of EAS mail, or am I missing something entirely? I did a search and did not find anything.

Thanks--
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Sometimes when adding an account, things don't seem to sync correctly. I've had that happen on me with Exchange before. Try deleting the email account and re-adding it to the Pre. That's worked for many folks. You should be able to see your folders on Exchange with no problem.
    The folders are there, but not set up to sync. The first item in the email list is "Favorites" if you scan down the screen you'll see and item labeled "Exchange". Tap on the arrow on the right hand side to expand it and see all the folders. Star the ones you want to sync.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathsArrow View Post
    The folders are there, but not set up to sync. The first item in the email list is "Favorites" if you scan down the screen you'll see and item labeled "Exchange". Tap on the arrow on the right hand side to expand it and see all the folders. Star the ones you want to sync.
    Bingo! They're there!

Many thanks for a big help to me. Outlook sync has been seamless!

Paul
    What exactly does pressing the stars do? It looks to me like all it does is make them available in "Favorites." If you don't star them, you can still manually sync them whenever you want. What I'd be interested in is a way to automatically sync folders in the background, like what it does with the Inbox. Anyone know if that can be done?