1.    #1  
    Not quite sure when this happened but I know it was around the last few updates. First push email is totally terrible. I have to manually hit it to get emails, i notice that I do get them however if I am on the device and playing around. I think this is due the the constant 129 error I (and many others) am getting "Cannot connect to network". Data seems to drop out (makes the annoying sound) and then instantly come back. This error seems to happen when my device is idle. I have amazing coverage in this area and my wife pixi has no problems.

I have Google Voicemail and it used to work flawlessly. I would get a new voice message and instantly get the notification. Now I never seem to get them ore they come very late.

Last, I have Newsroom set to auto download articles and notify me when precenteral has a new one. It used to work ALL the time. But now, never works.

I cant help but wonder if these problems are all connected. What can I do, should I Doctor my phone or something?
  2.    #2  
    bump, should i wait for next update or do something serious like wipe and doctor the phone...
    Trying to give back for all the awesome help I have received. If anything I post is of any use, please hit the thanks button!
    the Pre does not have "push" email. The Pre has imap idle.

What it does is, it pings the imap server, and then leaves the connection open, and the server sends updates to the open connection. But if it LOSES the connection due to a network interrupt, it doesn't auto-reconnect until the next scheduled attempt which can be 15 minutes to an hour.

So, your "push" problems are the direct resullt of your data dropouts.
  4.    #4  
    Makes sense, is there I am by far not the only one who gets this 129 disconnect error. Any way to fix it or should I just wait for next update.

Thanks for the clarification.
    Trying to give back for all the awesome help I have received. If anything I post is of any use, please hit the thanks button!
  5.    #5  
    Anyone... please this is affecting my business as i dont get emails when till late and I missed voicemails now all the time.
  6.    #6  
    bump
  7.    #7  
    I switched my email settings to come every 10 minutes instead as when they arrive. Still frustrating why it suddenly is broken... I guess from the lace of responses there is no answer out there so I will just wait until the next update to see if this is addressed.
    I had the same problem. I doctored my phone and started adding things one at a time and checking my phone to see if the problem would come back. I found that when I added the web browser ad-blocker (2nd thing I added) in the webOS quick install, tweaks, and did a luna restart I had That obnoxious triangle again when I set my email to get mail as it arrives on wifi. I went back into qi and unchecked the ad-blocker and did a luna restart...now my phone gets the email as items arrive with no delay on wifi or EVDO. Worked for me, maybe it can work for you.

Good luck!!!!!
  9.    #9  
    Well I just doctored my phone and ran it today with no patches. Got the error message just once... still, I never once recieved this error before the last update. What else can I do on my end to fix this? Do I just have to wait until the next update?