Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    My sister just purchased the Pre. She has a Mac and has a lot of data on her Mac calendar. I helped her through the instructions on google to have that data sync'd but it looks like it went from google to Mac calendar.

Question.... How can I get information transferred from iCal to google, so she can then use google calendar on her Pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by mugsaway View Post
    My sister just purchased the Pre. She has a Mac and has a lot of data on her Mac calendar. I helped her through the instructions on google to have that data sync'd but it looks like it went from google to Mac calendar.

Question.... How can I get information transferred from iCal to google, so she can then use google calendar on her Pre?
    Check out Spanning Sync. Great little app that syncs iCal to Google Calendars and works both ways. Also will sync google contacts with your address book.

Been using it for months now and it works great. Of course it isn't free but 25 dollars a year is a great price for such an amazing piece of software

Spanning Sync 3 - Sync iCal with Google Calendar, Sync Address Book with Google Contacts