Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I woke up this morning and found over 2 weeks worth of daily postings on my Pre calendar from a Facebook friend - and I didn't put them there.

Something in Facebook, Synergy or Google allowed this to happen. The postings are an announcement for a theatre performance for every single day he is appearing! And they don't appear on my Google calendar online. I don't know how to erase them on the phone except going day by day, and I'm not too cool with this.

Can anyone shed some light on this situation and how to possibly fix it?

Thanks,
    Ted in L.A.
    Are these added from the facebook calendar? If so, you have a few options to get rid of this:

1. Go to calendar, Preferences & Accounts and remove Facebook account from calednar
    2. Go to calendar, Preferences & Accounts, click the Calendar View Options button and turn facebook to not be displayed in "All calendars"... this way it's still on the phone but will only be viewed if you specifically select Facebook, and not "All Calendars"
    3. Go into Facebook itself and Remove that event from your profile. You may want to search for that event for search for "Events" and you should be able to find it

good luck!
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Thanks, Audemars, I appreciate your quick reply. I'm not familiar with the Facebook calendar and didn't know I could adjust my own Pre calendar preferences. I'll look into it.

Best regards,
    Ted
    Good luck! And if it worked, there is always the "Thanks" button below the post! :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    Are these added from the facebook calendar? If so, you have a few options to get rid of this:

1. Go to calendar, Preferences & Accounts and remove Facebook account from calednar
    I'm getting wrong event times from my Facebook calendar, so I'm going the ical way instead (via PocketMirror and Outlook). If I remove this calendar account, will this remove my Facebook contacts as well? I hope not, because that's a whole lot of manual contacts re-syncing to do!
    If you remove it via the Calendar app your contacts from facebook will stay intact
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    It worked! My contacts are still intact!

And wow 20Mbps download speed!
    You're welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by Furuboru View Post
    And wow 20Mbps download speed!
    Yeah, that's about the max I get when "Speedboost" kicks in with Comcast. On average I guess I'm between 15-20mbps.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers