Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    you can use friendsbook whats does pretty much everything and has a niecer menu and looks cleaner then friendsflow. ya your 2 best facebook apps are friendsbook and friendsflow
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    x seems more advanced and uses more modern web technology, and more functions.
    Seems to be exactly the same to me. I loaded m.facebook.com and x.facebook.com at the same time and saw no difference between the two pages. I can agree with a lot of people here though that lite.facebook.com is nice. Although I wish that palm would integrate facebook chat in the same way aim and google chat are integrated. That would make my freaking day.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Friendsbook isn't bad, but I end up using a combination of that and just m.facebook.com.
    If you go to m.facebook in the Pre browser it will redirect you to touch.facebook... if you go to x.facebook in the Pre browser it will redirect you to touch.facebook...

This is why you're seeing no difference.

There used to be workarounds to get the real m.facebook site to open, but those don't work any more as far as I know.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Quote Originally Posted by jwilson02 View Post
    in the current app, if you are on a profile, you can click "View in Full Site" or whatever and it takes you to the full page..i thnk its easy to navigate the full site on our browser. Plus you get chat and all your non-flash applications like mafia wars.
    yeah for some reason 'full site' doesn't display correctly andis totally buggy for me. I love that out of all the sh*tty fb apps and sites you still can't delete a status update. I'm starting to look forward to the day I can put this silly phone and all its 'quirks' behind me.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    If you go to m.facebook in the Pre browser it will redirect you to touch.facebook... if you go to x.facebook in the Pre browser it will redirect you to touch.facebook...

This is why you're seeing no difference.

There used to be workarounds to get the real m.facebook site to open, but those don't work any more as far as I know.
    Yeah, I'm trying to get to m and x but it just redirects me to touch :/
    x.facebook was always the touch portal, they just changed the name... The one that upset me was m.facebook, it was just right to check things quickly. haha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    how about any app that is actually made by facebook? I'm not worried about how good it is at first as long as it's official...that's where the support and innovation comes in
    Quote Originally Posted by wunderbar View Post
    For the record, it took 2 years, and 3 versions, for the Facebook App on the iPhone to not suck. The first version wasn't all that much better than version 1 of the FB app on the Pre. Give it time.
    Also, the Facebook app for Iphone/ Ipod Touch is VERY buggy !! After the latest update, I cannot make a Status post, freezes and crashes all the time, my comments, inbox messeges, and " Likes" show up like half the time. But, I do agree, the Palm sucks for Facebook. My news feed is never current, and there is still much to be desired, so I still use the Ipod Touch mostly !
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12