Hi,
    I just changed my Yahoo Mail password on my pc, then on the pre, and I can't login in on the pre. I tried the wi-fi shut off fix that was mentioned on this boards for something similar, but it doesn't work for me. I get the following error when I click on the "!" icon in the top right corner.

"Missing crumb in response: 3 100 0"

Any ideas? It still downloads new e-mails, but it always says the login is invalid.

I also tried removing my Yahoo email account, then re-adding it, but that didn't work either.

Thanks.
    I'm getting the same error!
    I just rest my yahoo password on my PC to the original password, then changed it on the Pre, and it now appears to be working.

I'm still not getting automatic notifications that I have new Yahoo mail, but I'm not getting the "!" error anymore. Can you try resetting your password back to the original via PC, then on your Pre to see if that fixes it?
    NO. Don't do that. Here's how to fix it (just figured it out):

1. Change your password in yahoo on your PC (this will make your email not work)
    2. Change your yahoo password in email to the new password (won't work, but that's ok)
    3. Try to check your yahoo calendar in the calendar app (this will tell you it cannot log in)
    4. Click the alert from calendar and give it the new password and click to log in
    5. Go back to email and now you should be able to check email!
    It looks like it is working when I repeat your steps. I thought I tried that before, but the calendar still wouldn't take my new password.

You should be able to update your password in 1 step on your phone - not 4!

Thanks for helping me out.
    Quote Originally Posted by tv77 View Post
    It looks like it is working when I repeat your steps. I thought I tried that before, but the calendar still wouldn't take my new password.

You should be able to update your password in 1 step on your phone - not 4!

Thanks for helping me out.
    No problem.

The issue, I believe, is that the email program does not update the certificate used in connecting to yahoo but the calendar does. This means Palm needs to change their email code to match the calendar code.

I have no idea why they didn't make some code for this function and then just reuse it everywhere it's needed.