Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I think Synergy is great for syncing my work email from the Exchange server as well as contacts/email from other sources.

It seems like there isn't a way to sync directly from my local outlook at home tho? I use POP3 with a Personal Folders file at home. I know I could probably create a POP3 profile on the phone for the email part, but for contacts, is there a way to sync them to the phone for free directly over USB? I would even be fine with occasionally exporting contacts from outlook to a file and import to the phone since my home contact list doesnt change that often.

I saw a Chapura PocketMirror on the App Store for about $20. If it works really well and there is no free way, I may go with that. How does that work? Does it set up a little server on my machine that the Palm connects to over the net?
    Yeah I think that it does set up a server on your machine. I played with the demo awhile back and wasn't too bad really.

My problem is that I need something to share tasks lists on my phone and pc but just didn't like the task list that it used on the Chapura app. I wish it would integrate with the built in pre task list app.
    PreDoodle - http://www.predoodle.com
    Palm Pre Comics and WebOS Humor all served up in a digital doodle fashion!
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brow View Post
    Yeah I think that it does set up a server on your machine. I played with the demo awhile back and wasn't too bad really.

My problem is that I need something to share tasks lists on my phone and pc but just didn't like the task list that it used on the Chapura app. I wish it would integrate with the built in pre task list app.
    I noticed on the PocketMirror website they say now support Tasks, but it wasn't clear if it integrates with the builtin tasks.

Do you know if there is a way to have a "Today" page like Windows Mobile that will show upcoming meetings today/tomorrow, etc?