1.    #1  
    just switched over from a hero to a pre today and i have all 149 contacts in my contacts and for some reason they arent showing up in my phone at all...it only shows 3 of the contacts...does anybody have any suggestions?
    This happened to me.. I'm not 100% sure what fixed it. I just removed my google account from the contacts then put in the info again and pressed sync contacts and it worked. I don't know if you've tried that yet..

When I pressed sync contacts at first it didn't work.. But when I REMOVED the google profile and re-added it.. Then it worked.
    It will only sync those that are in MyContacts, are you sure all 149 are in there?
  4.    #4  
    100% sure all contacts are in mycontacts...what i ended up doing was exporting csv from google to outlook then ran DTA sent files back to google synced and now i have the contacts...but this synergy thing sucks

maybe im missing something but it didnt link any of my contacts with the same names from facebook and google...been doing it manually
    what I did was save my google contacts as a vcf file on my computer and emailed the contacts to my phone. Then I wiped out my google contacts (I know, scary). I then linked my google contacts acct to my phone (no contacts). Then went to my email, opened, and downloaded contacts. Took about 5 mins.