Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Both my wife's Pre and mine both stopped notifying us when there's new email. When I fire up the app, I have to refresh to get new emails...

In Prefs, Show Icon is On
    Get Email is set to 10 minutes
    show email is set to 7 days
    are you and your wife using IMAP? this may not fix your issue, but i had this happen to me a while back. I fixed it by simply removing my Gmail account and re-entering it. its only happened to me once. see if that works for you.
    Check to make sure in E-mail Pref > New Nessage that you have the Show Icon turned on.
    Have you tried restarting?
    yeah I had this problem since the update and I finally fixed it by removing my account and adding it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by kuruptlon View Post
    yeah I had this problem since the update and I finally fixed it by removing my account and adding it again.
    I'm really tired of deleting and restoring these aacounts. I hope this is resolved soon. I hope it's not patch-related.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I have run into this where my email notifications stopped working when I installed the LED notification patch. As soon as I unistalled the patch, they started working again. Just have gotten used to removing it and then installing it and turning off the LED before an upgrade. Not sure if it is related to your issue or not, but worth a try.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I stopped getting gmail notifications today but when i browsed the precentral forums and found this thread it helped. i did what u guys said to do. i removed the acct and added it back but at first it didnt work so i left it alone for a few minutes and tried again and it worked. Thanks precentral boys