Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I have had problems with uploading photos to facebook via the native photo app before. I had also fixed the problem.

Today, when trying to upload a photo that my wife sent me, the problem happened again- namely, it failing to upload. So I went ahead and deleted all three Facebook accounts, restarted, and readded them.

I again tried to upload the photo. Nothing. I did the whole turn off back up thing that everybody got on my case for. Erased the accounts again. Restarted. Nothing.

I just got back to the station and it is still not working. I am getting ticked off.

I turned backup off. Partial erased. Restarted. Logged into my profile, and it started loading my apps back on. ***? So, I go and turn off backup again, and do a full erase...

It just rebooted. Gonna see if this works this time. Anyone else? Why aren't the fixes that worked before working now?

Let you all know what happens...
    Lovin' the Pre. Love It.
    I can not get mine to upload to facebook either. Done the same as you and erased all three accounts and still nothing... Beginning to think it is a facebook problem
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    It didn't work again. Ughhh. My wife said she is able to upload pics. But I am getting ****ed.
    Lovin' the Pre. Love It.
    Mine stop uploading out of the blue one day, and for a 3 days now it won't take my password, I removed and started from scratch and nothing again...... my friends flow takes my password with no problem.
    same thing here. Instead of deleting photo/calendar face I deleted just the facebook contacts, rebooted, added facebook to contacts. Without logging into photos, instead went right into photos and hit upload... It worked. Earlier, you've got me skeptical.

so... Hold on.

yup. Still works... (I also had 2 accounts (facebook)).
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    same thing here. Instead of deleting photo/calendar face I deleted just the facebook contacts, rebooted, added facebook to contacts. Without logging into photos, instead went right into photos and hit upload... It worked. Earlier, you've got me skeptical.

so... Hold on.

yup. Still works... (I also had 2 accounts (facebook)).

JohnnyPre- what the H? Thanks man. I again deleted Facebook accounts. I restarted my Pre. Added Facebook only to contacts and waited for it to fully sync. Then I rebooted. Went immediately into photos and uploaded a pic- and viola! It worked.

Still not understanding why it didn't work the way it did for me in the past.

Thanks!
    Lovin' the Pre. Love It.
    me either cause I was doing it the other way previously and no go for me to. It seems that the contact accounts are the.. Uhh. High priority of user accounts?....but either way glad I could be some help.

facebook.com/johnnypre