Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    I've noticed in the last 2 weeks, the alarm application is not storing my alarm times. It used to let me save my alarm times and choose which ones I wanted without re-entering the information.

Some days I open it and it's like I am starting from scratch.

Anyone else have this issue and if so, any suggestions?
    Which alarm app?
    Try the "TIMEPIECE" app.
    It's the perfect alarm clock.
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    The basic alarm that comes with the phone...
    I have had some problems with backups and the Timepiece app (what your referring to)

Basically with me I had a corrupted alarm for some reason, so every day I would change it then the backup would run and it would replace the new one. I solved mine by erasing all alarms, running a manual backup, then adding an alarm and run the backup again and see if it was still there. Maybe you could try something similar?
    My alarms were out of sync and not alarming. Somehow my network settings were on auto. I had to turn that off and set the time manually. Auto set kept telling me that I was in Canada even though I'm in Texas. Lol
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    My alarms were out of sync and not alarming. Somehow my network settings were on auto. I had to turn that off and set the time manually. Auto set kept telling me that I was in Canada even though I'm in Texas. Lol
    I was experiencing the same thing until 1.3.5 when it was fixed.
    I had a wierd experience recently. I have about 7 alarms preset. I only use 1 or 2 a few times a week. I recently deleted one & the next time I went to use it ALL my alarms were gone. I made a new one. The next day I needed one the old ones so I hit the + sign and an old one reapearred. So I kept hitting the + sign & got all my alarms back. I'm not sure what happened or if it will do it again but I'm still using it...for now.
    I have run into the same problem. I posted here also. I haven't tried their solution yet, but I might get around to it tonight...

If anyone else has a suggestion, please share!
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Had the same thing happen yesterday.....all alarms wiped out and had to enter them again....

On a related note, does everyone else have problems with it keeping the current time? On network time I seem to gain 3-4 minutes every overnight. So..I got frustrated last night and decided to turn off network time setting and manually entered it. Lo and behold this morning the clock was 4 minutes SLOW. arrrgh!

On another related note...is there a way to replace icons? That default clock icon has to be one of the worst i've ever seen.

Mike