1.    #1  
    is the an app out the or cud sum1 make 1? Yeah thers card ace but its way 2 slow 2 get round the table and i miss the chips ive already won on zynga lol

any chance?
    Best bet is to just wait for Flash in Feb.
    ya dude then all the farmville fanatics and poker players can play their games anywereeeeeee!!!! =)
    Quote Originally Posted by forrest09 View Post
    ya dude then all the farmville fanatics and poker players can play their games anywereeeeeee!!!! =)
    I'm glad I stopped playing Mafia Wars. It was fun until I realized how poorly built it was lol. Alot of my friends are seriously obsessed with it spend a good bit of money on Godfather Points.
    oh sheesh, i just made a facebook like a month ago and ive got a ton of farmville requests, noooooo way am i playin that, lol i grew up playin harvest moon and that was addictive, so the rip off version is prlly addicting too! lmao
    It's definitely not as good as Harvest Moon. All those zygna games are so poorly made. It makes me sad that they're so popular and people buy things ingame for real money lol
  7.    #7  
    i would never buy chips on the poker and cnt c y ppl wud.if im going 2 pay 4 chips im guna play on real money makin sites lol jst wana b able 2 play it on my pre.iphone users csn so y cnt we?
    We should be able to play all those games when 1.4 gets here. Plus the thousands of other flash games out there
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Yeah I'm on of those people that play Mafia Wars alot but I don't spend any money on those games. I do agree on Harvest Moon.
    I just can't wait till Civilization hits Facebook. Goodbye life......

Sid Meier Bringing Civilization To Facebook - Civilization - Kotaku
    I play the Poker and Mafia on Facebook pretty religiously, but I have never spent a dime on either. haha

They're free games, I treat them as such. That being said, I can't wait for Flash so I can play the Facebook poker and the FB Farkle!
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Geez djuvee... I struggle to understand a word you write! Are you a native English speaker?
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    I play the Poker and Mafia on Facebook pretty religiously, but I have never spent a dime on either. haha

They're free games, I treat them as such. That being said, I can't wait for Flash so I can play the Facebook poker and the FB Farkle!
    Yeah same here. Never spent any money. What level are you? I've played mafia wars on the pre for the last few months. Just the page doesn't load up quite correctly but it does work.
    I play MW on the Pre all the time (usually on my bus ride to work), it will load up well most of the time, and on the occasion that it doesn't a refresh usually does the trick.

BTW, I'm level 375... PM me if you'd like to Friend Request and join my Mafia. haha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz