1.    #1  
    so i sync'd my google calendar that i just created to my profile because i dont really like the palm one. I have default month view patch and it seems the events i make on google calendar arent showing up on my calendar? i have google set as default calendar and they dont show up when im in the month view... I was wondering if anyone had similar problem and was able to fix it?"

whats best calendar that you guys have been having success with?

for example i was tryin to put family members birthdays repeating yearly, but like i said i dont see them on the month view

all help appreciated thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gdell83 View Post
    so i sync'd my google calendar that i just created to my profile because i dont really like the palm one. I have default month view patch and it seems the events i make on google calendar arent showing up on my calendar? i have google set as default calendar and they dont show up when im in the month view... I was wondering if anyone had similar problem and was able to fix it?"

whats best calendar that you guys have been having success with?

for example i was tryin to put family members birthdays repeating yearly, but like i said i dont see them on the month view

all help appreciated thanks
    bump same here, tried the sync in the settings and it does not work.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I don't think "all day events" show up in the month view without a patch.
    new since upgrade to 1.3.5.1. The upgrade fixed the sync issue with my exchange account, but now my google accounts do not sync. I tried changing the network time, hitting the sync now button, and removed and reinstalled my google account on the phone, all to no avail. Still no calendar items visible. Any suggestions?
    thx
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegrayling View Post
    new since upgrade to 1.3.5.1. The upgrade fixed the sync issue with my exchange account, but now my google accounts do not sync. I tried changing the network time, hitting the sync now button, and removed and reinstalled my google account on the phone, all to no avail. Still no calendar items visible. Any suggestions?
    thx
    after waiting overnight after the uninstall-reinstall of my google account, many of the calendar events are now on my Pre - I guess it took a while for it to update. still missing some events though.
    Has anyone had problems with entering an appt on the pre and it NOT syncing to your exchange calendar? Even when I use 'SYNC NOW' on the Pre the appt still doesn't show up on my exchange calendar. However, if I enter an appt on my exchange calendar it WILL show up on my Pre!

Any suggestions? I'm on the latest version of WEBOS...1.3.5.1 THANKS!