Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Is there a way to have my Pre events sync to my Google calendar?
    yep...go into calendar configuration and add your google calendar account - works like a charm
    To be fair, that's not exactly syncing his Palm events. The short answer is "No, you can't do that". The real answer is that you can add your Google calendar as an account on your Pre from the Calendar app, and add/modify/delete events from your Pre, and they are sync'd to your Google account.
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    It's already added but nothing from my Pre or Palm profile is on my Google calendar. I put something on my Google calendar and it showed up on the Pre, just not the other way around.
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    hparsons,

I see what you are saying. So I can make my Google account the default calendar and add things on my Pre calendar after that and they will sync to my Google account but there is no way to get the current stuff on my Pre onto Google correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by waddle View Post
    It's already added but nothing from my Pre or Palm profile is on my Google calendar. I put something on my Google calendar and it showed up on the Pre, just not the other way around.
    You probably still have Palm Profile set as your Default Calendar. Open the App, swipe down from the top left menu, and select Preferences & Accounts. Scroll down to where it says DEFAULT CALENDAR, and select one of your Google calendars. Add an event, it should go to Google.
    Quote Originally Posted by waddle View Post
    hparsons,

I see what you are saying. So I can make my Google account the default calendar and add things on my Pre calendar after that and they will sync to my Google account but there is no way to get the current stuff on my Pre onto Google correct?
    OK, you posted that before I finished typing

Actually, no way (I know of) to do a mass move, but you can select any of the individual events, and then on the top right, change the Palm category to your Google calendar.
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Thanks Much